Recipe by Fitness Forster
Serve up this tasty Summer Strawberry Crumble for a deliciously fresh dessert treat!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats.
- Serves: 4
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 25 minutes
- 400 g Strawberries, diced (2 Cup)
- 50 g Oats (1/2 Cup)
- 50 g Crushed pistachios (1/3 Cup)
- 30 g Ground almonds (1/4 Cup)
- 50 g Natvia (1/4 Cup)
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon Coconut oil, solid
- 1 tablespoon Water
Serve with Greek yoghurt!
- Pre-heat over to 160C and prepare a baking dish with strawberries covering the bottom.
- Mix oats, pistachios, Natvia, salt, and cinnamon in a bowl. Add coconut oil and water, and using your fingers, rub the mixture to create a crumble-like topping.
- Pour the topping over the strawberries, adding more oats if you wish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the top starts to brown.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection