This recipe is Vegan! That’s right it is vegan and it also is LCHF (low carb, high fat), and Gluten Free!
Triple Layer Coconut Cups Recipe by Natvia.
Made with Natvia 100% Natural Sweetener! That’s right there is no sugar used in any of our recipes!
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
- 1 cup Unsweetened Coconut
- 1/2 cup Macadamias
- 1 tablespoon Natvia
- 1/2 cup Natural Almond Butter
- 2 tablespoons Almond Flour
- 1.5 tablespoons Natvia
- 100 g sugar free dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 Cup Unsweetened Coconut
1/2 Cup Macadamias
1 tbsp Natvia
1/2 Cup Natural Almond Butter
2 tbsp Almond Flour
1.5 tbsp Natvia
100 grams of sugar free dark chocolate
1 tbsp coconut oil
- Put the 1 cup coconut, 1/2 cup macadamias, and 1 tbsp Natvia into a blender and blend until mixture has become smooth.
- Spoon 1 tbsp of the mixture into paper or silicon muffin cups. You should be able to fill 6 - 8 Cups.
- Put the filled cups in the freezer while you work on the next layer.
- Clean out the blender ready for the ingredients of the middle layer.
- Add 2 tbsp Almond Flour, 1.5 tbsp Natvia, and 1/2 Cup Almond Butter to the blender. Blend the mixture until it has also becomes smooth.
- Take the chilled bottom layer cups out of the freezer and spoon the middle layer mixture evenly over the top. Use a spoon to lay flat, and then place the cups back in the freezer.
- Melt the top layer of 100g dark chocolate, and 1 tbsp coconut oil in a double boiler or metal bowl over simmering water, always stirring.
- Once the chocolate has completely melted, remove it from the heat and let it cool for a minute.
- Take the chilled cups out of the freezer and top with the final melted layer of chocolate and coconut oil. Add the top layer 1 tsp at a time and spread out evenly.
- Put the cups back in the freezer for 30 minutes to chill.
- Take them out of the freezer 5 minutes before enjoying the delightful coconut flavours!
WATCH THE VIDEO
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection