- 1 tbs fresh pomegranate juice or 2 drops of red food dye
- ½ cup Natvia
- 3 tbs Gelatine
- 1 tbs Rosewater
- Rose petals, for decoration
- Arrowroot for dusting
- 100g sugar-free dark chocolate, optional
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- Simmer 2 ¼ cups of water, 1 tbs fresh pomegranate juice and the Natvia in a saucepan for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Combine the gelatine with the ½ cup of cold water for 5 minutes.
- Add the gelatin and stir until dissolved. Add the rose water and stir.
- Pour into a lightly greased loaf pan and place in the refrigerator until set, 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator and cut into small squares.
- Toss the squares in arrowroot flour. Sprinkle with rose petals.
- Optional: melt chocolate in the microwave and stir through the coconut oil until melted. Dip the squares in the chocolate and place on a piece of baking paper to set. Sprinkle with rose petals.
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection