You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
ripe pears, peeled, cored, and sliced
60g dates chopped
2 ripe pears, peeled, cored, and sliced
150g unsalted butter
1/2 cup Natvia
3/4 cup plain flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp ground nutmeg
40g almond meal
1 cup buttermilk
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and line a baking tray.
- Spread the chopped dates in the baking tray. Melt 50g butter and pour into the tray.
- Add the pear slices on top of the dates.
- Beat together 100g butter and Natvia. Followed by adding vanilla extract and eggs.
- Combine all dry ingredients, add to the mix. Also add the buttermilk. Mix until well combined.
- Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes, cover with foil if surface starts to brown too quickly.
- Toss flaked almond in cinnamon and bake in oven for roughly 10 minutes until golden.
- Sprinkle the almond on top.
- Serve with cream to taste.
WATCH THE VIDEO
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection