A perfect addition to any Afternoon Tea table – perfectly spongey and dainty.
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 10
- Prep: 15 minutes
- Cook: 25 minutes
Plain Flour (3/4 cup)
Cornflour (1/2 cup)
Natvia (3/4 Cup)
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease and flour cake pan of choice.
- Sift the dry ingredients (plain flour, cornflour, and baking powder, salt) into a large bowl and then whisk together to combine. Set aside.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk together all of the wet ingredients (water, vanilla essence and butter) and set aside.
- Whisk the eggs and Natvia together until they are fluffy and a light yellow colour.
- Fold in the flour mixture slowly. Just until combined.
- Slowly fold in the wet ingredients. Just until combined.
- Pour into cake pan and bake for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- While cake is still warm turn out onto a wire rack line with parchment paper and enjoy once cool.
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection