A perfect addition to any Afternoon Tea table – perfectly spongey and dainty.
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- 2/3 cup/100g/3.5 oz Plain Flour
- 1/3 cup/50g/1.7 oz cornflour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 Large eggs
- 3/4 cup/135g/4.7 oz Natvia
- 2 tsp Butter
- 2 tbsp/40g/1.4 oz Water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease and flour cake pan of choice.
- Sift together plain flour, cornflour, and baking powder.
- Whisk the eggs and Natvia together until they are fluffy and a light yellow colour.
- Fold in the flour mixture slowly. Just until combined.
- Slowly fold in the water, salt, and butter. Just until combined.
- Pour into cake pan and bake for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- While cake is still warm turn out onto a wire rack line with parchment paper and enjoy once cool.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection