Recipe by Fitness Forster
This vegan banana and walnut loaf is the perfect weekend morning treat! Dig in!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- 200 g Self-raising Flour
- 75 g Natvia
- 25 g Ground Almonds
- 1 tablespoon Flaxseeds
- 1 tablespoon Baking Powder
- 75 g Walnut Halves
- 3 g Ripe Bananas
- 60 g Almond Milk (1⁄4 Cup)
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees C and grease a loaf tin with a little coconut oil or butter.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl and set to one side.
- Mash bananas in a separate bowl and mix with almond milk. Pour the banana/almond milk mixture into the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix well. Fold in walnut halves.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a knife comes out clear when stuck into the middle of the loaf.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool completely before cutting. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection