Thinking about that vegan cheesecake you always want to try? Here’s a sugar free cashew based Vegan Cheesecake With Blueberry on top!
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
2 cups raw cashews, soaked overnight 1 lemon, juice only
3/4 cup coconut milk
3 tbsp Natvia
1/2 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
1/2 cup raw almonds
- Line a round pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Make the crust first - place the almonds half the coconut milk in the food processor and pulse to obtain a sticky mixture.
- Add 1 tbsp Natvia to the mixture and pulse to mix.
- Spread the mixture into the pan and press it to evenly arrange.
- Drain the cashews and place them in the food processor along with the lemon juice, half of the coconut milk and 2 tbsp Natvia.
- Process to obtain a smooth cream.
- Pour the cashew mixture in the pan on top of the crust, and spread evenly. Cover and freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Place the blueberries, or puree on the top.
- For serving, let it stay at the room temperature for 15 mins until it can be cut easily.
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection
Vegan Cheesecake With Blueberry - Natvia - 100% Natural Sweetener