- 1 1/2 cups Almond milk
- 1 cup natural puffed rice
- 1/2 cup Du Chocolat
- 2/3 cup Coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup Natvia
- 1/5 cup pitted fresh cherries
- 2 cups Shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- 2 tbsp Natvia
- 70g sugar free dark chocolate (melted)
- For the base, mix together the almond milk, puffed rice, Du Chocolat, 1/4 cup Natvia, 2/3 cup coconut oil and a pinch of salt. Mix well until combined.
- Line a square baking tin with baking paper, and press the base firmly and evenly across the bottom. Place in the fridge to set while you prepare the next layer.
- For the cherry layer, blend the shredded coconut, cherries, 2 tsp Natvia and 2 tbsp coconut oil. Spread over the base, then place back in the freezer to set.
- To top, drizzle over the melted dark chocolate and set in freezer. To serve, cut into squares.
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection