- 1 1/2 cups Almond milk
- 1 cup natural puffed rice
- 1/2 cup Du Chocolat
- 2/3 cup Coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup Natvia
- 1/5 cup pitted fresh cherries
- 2 cups Shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- 2 tbsp Natvia
- 70g sugar free dark chocolate (melted)
- For the base, mix together the almond milk, puffed rice, Du Chocolat, 1/4 cup Natvia, 2/3 cup coconut oil and a pinch of salt. Mix well until combined.
- Line a square baking tin with baking paper, and press the base firmly and evenly across the bottom. Place in the fridge to set while you prepare the next layer.
- For the cherry layer, blend the shredded coconut, cherries, 2 tsp Natvia and 2 tbsp coconut oil. Spread over the base, then place back in the freezer to set.
- To top, drizzle over the melted dark chocolate and set in freezer. To serve, cut into squares.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection