These Vegan Choc Pots are an absolute treat AND they’re quick to whip up. Try them yourself with this super easy recipe!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats.
- Serves: 4
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Chill: 30 minutes
Silken tofu, squeezed of excess juice
Natvia (1/4 Cup)
Cacao Powder (1/4 Cup)
Zest of 1 orange
Pinch of salt
Crushed vegan sugar-free biscuit of your choice - or almond meal
- You can also top with nuts and seeds, shaved chocolate or cacao nibs.
- Tofu is high in plant-based protein so will help fill you up.
- Use fresh fruit as a topping for a healthy small breakfast.
- Combine the ingredients in a blender and blitz for a minute or so until completely smooth.
- Pour into little glasses or ramekins.
- Chill for about 30 minutes before serving with the toppings sprinkled over.
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection