You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
- 2.5 cups unsalted, unroasted cashews
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup Natvia
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 0 pinch of salt
- 0.75 cup chilled coconut cream
2 & 1/2 cups unsalted, unroasted cashews
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/3 cup Natvia
1/4 cup coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla essence
2 tbsp lemon juice
pinch of salt
3/4 cup chilled coconut cream
- Soak 2 & 1/2 cups cashews overnight. Add the soaked cashews to a food processor, along with 1/2 cocoa powder, 1/3 cup Natvia, pinch of salt, 2 tbsp lemon juice, and 1/4 cup coconut oil.
- Blend all the ingredients together in the food processor until evenly combined.
- Once evenly combined and mixed, add 3/4 cup chilled coconut cream and blend again until evenly mixed.
- Line a flat baking tray with plastic wrap and spoon the mixture onto the top of the plastic wrapped tray.
- Place the tray in the freezer overnight or for at least 8 hours.
- Use a heart shaped cookie cutter to cut cheesecakes shapes and enjoy!
WATCH THE VIDEO
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection