These vegan chocolate chip scones are the perfect morning treat! Enjoy them with a delicious splash of jam or cream!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 12
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Cook: 12 minutes
- 3 cups Self-Raising Flour
- 85 g Vegan margarine, chillled
- 2 tablespoons Natvia
- 80 g Sugar-free vegan dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1 cup Almond milk, chilled
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- Preheat the oven to 170C
- Combine the flour, margarine and Natvia in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Add the chocolate and pulse 1-2 times to combine.
- Combine the milk and vanilla. Pour into the food processor and pulse briefly to combine.
- Knead briefly on a lightly floured bench top and then roll out.
- Cut out 12 rounds using a floured scone or cookie cutter and then place each round on a baking paper lined tray. Brush the tops with milk.
- Bake in the oven for 10 -12 minutes Serve with jam and cream.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection