Everyone needs a recipe for chocolate self saucing pudding! This delicious dessert is saucy, chocolate comfort food at it’s best!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats.
- Serves: 9
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 30 minutes
Natvia (2/3 Cup)
Self Raising Flour (2 Cups)
Almond milk (1 Cup)
FOR THE SAUCE
Cacao (1/2 Cup)
Natvia (1 Cup)
Boiling Water (3 Cups)
- Preheat oven to 180C, grease an oven proof dish with butter
- In a mixing bowl combine the Natvia, flour and 4 tbsp of cacao. Add the almond milk, margarine and vanilla.
- Pour into the greased oven proof dish.
- For the sauce; In a small bowl combine the Natvia and Cacao. Sprinkle the mixture over the top of the batter.
- Pour the boiling water over the top of the batter
- Bake for 25-30 minutes
- Serve warm with coconut yoghurt or sugar free vegan ice cream
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection