Recipe by Fitness Forster.
It can always taste like summer with this Vegan Coconut Mango Tart. Sweetened naturally and best served with fresh mango and tropical fruits!
Find more vegan recipes here!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats.
- Serves: 12
- Prep: 20 minutes
- Cook: 10 minutes + 4 hours to set in fridge
- 37 g Almonds, crushed (1/4 Cup)
- 37 g Cashews, crushed (1/4 Cup)
- 20 g Desiccated coconut (1/4 Cup)
- 3.6 g Coconut oil, melted (1/3 Cup)
- 180 g Frozen mango (2 Cup)
- 75 g Water (1/3 Cup)
- 1 Can coconut mulk
- 2 tablespoons Natvia
- 1 Sachet vegan gelatine
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Centigrade and grease/line a medium sized cake tin. �
- Start with the base: Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. �Pour into pre-prepared cake tin and even out to create a thin base layer. �
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove and leave to cool. �While the base cools, make the mango topping
- Dissolve vegan gelatine in the water. �Blend all ingredients in a blender until it smooth and with no lumps. �
- Pour into a pan and simmer on a medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring continuously when hot. Pour onto the base and pop in the fridge for a couple of hours to set. �
- Once set, serve with fresh mango�
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection