Close your eyes and imagine the perfect Sunday brunch table, it is full of pancakes and french toasts, right? Today we will make some tasty french toast sticks.
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons Natvia 100% Natural Sweetener
- 5 slices of your favorite bread
- 0 A pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup Natvia 100% Natural Sweetener
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
½ cup of almond milk
2 tbsp of coconut oil
2 tbsp of Natvia 100% Natural Sweetener
5 slices of your favorite bread
A pinch of salt
¼ cup of Natvia 100% Natural Sweetener
2 tbsp of ground cinnamon
- Combine your Natvia and salt with the almond milk, set aside.
- Cut your bread slices into 4 – 5 sticks each one.
- In a pan, add your coconut oil and put it over medium heat.
- Sink your bread sticks into the almond milk mixture.
- Place it in the pan and cook for both sides until golden.
- Repeat the process with all your bread sticks
- Mix your Natvia 100% Natural Sweetener and cinnamon together.
- When your french toast sticks are still warm, sprinkle the Natvia – cinnamon mixture on top of both sides.
- If you want to make sure your sticks are full covered of Natvia and cinnamon, dip and roll them on the mixture instead of sprinkle it.
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection