Sip up this quick, vegan, and keto hot chocolate, perfect for those early mornings, and cooler winter afternoons!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 1
- Prep: 30 minutes
- Cook: 5 minutes
- 2 cups Raw Cashews
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon , heaped, of cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons Natvia
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1/4 cup Coconut Milk
- Soak the cashews in hot water for 20 minutes before draining and rinsing.
- Place in a blender with ¾ cup boiling water and remaining ingredients. Stand for 10 minutes and then blitz to combine.
- Strain into a cup and enjoy with some extra coconut milk and cinnamon sprinkled over the top
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection