Make yourself a date with this VEGAN Oat & Date Slice! This quick bake recipe is a great treat to eat on the go that will satisfy your sugar cravings.
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 12
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Bake: 20-25 minutes
- 1 tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 12 Dates
- 1.5 cups Plain Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Pinch of Salt
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- .75 cup Natvia
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 125 g Coconut Oil, Melted
- Combine the chia seeds with 2 tablespoons of water and stand for 10 minutes
- Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, oats, Natvia and dates in a mixing bowl. Add the coconut and chia seed mixture. Stir to combine.
- Press into a 15x20cm slice tin and bake for 20-25 minutes. Stand to cool and then slice into 12 pieces
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection