Bite into these delicious Vegan Vanilla Cakes! Beautifully moist and topped with coconut, we dare you to have just one!
Find more vegan recipe here.
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 6
- Prep: 45 minutes
- Cook: 25 minutes
- 1 cup Wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1/4 cup Almond meal
- 1/2 cup Almond meal
- 1/2 cup Cashews, soaked for 30 minutes, rinsed, and drained.
- 1/2 cup Natvia
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla bean paste
- 1 cup Milk + 1tbs
- 1/4 cup Cashews, soaked for 30 minutes, and then rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup Firm coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons Natvia
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla bean paste
- Desiccated coconut
- Combine the ingredients in a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Pour into greased and lined 6 ½ cup capacity muffin tray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until cooked though.
- Remove from the oven and stand for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool.
- Make the icing by blitzing the cashews in a blender with the coconut cream, Natvia and vanilla. Slather over the cakes and top with desiccated coconut.
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection