Recipe by Fitness Forster.
Breakfast looks and tastes a whole lot better with these Very Berry Breakfast Muffins. Packed with blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries, this one really is for the berry lovers!
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 15 - 18
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 25 minutes
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees C and prepare your muffin cases.
- Blend banana, eggs, milk and vanilla until a completely smooth and runny mixture is formed; pop to one side.
- In a medium bowl m ix all dry ingredients together.
- Add wet ingredients you be blended earlier and mix well.
- Add berries and fold them into the mixture.
- Bake for 20-15 minutes. Remove from the oven and leave to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection