Take a slice of our delicious Victoria Sponge Cake. This recipe is diabetic-friendly and is perfect for entertaining!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 12
- Prep: 15 minutes
- Cook: 40 minutes
- 200 g Unsalted butter
- 90 cups Natvia (1/2 Cup)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla bean paste
- 4 Eggs
- 150 g Cake flour (1 Cup)
- 40 g Almond flour (1/3 Cup)
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons Boiling water
- 250 mls Thickened cream, whipped
- 100 cups Natvia Chia Jam (1/3 Cup)
- Fresh berries, for decorating
- Preheat the oven to 170C (Fan forced)
- Beat the butter, Natvia and vanilla until light and creamy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Sift over the flour and add the almond meal, baking powder and salt. Add the boiling water and fold in until combined.
- Divide the batter evenly between 2 x 20cm greased and lined cake tins.
- Bake one at a time for 18-20 minutes each.
- Stand on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Sandwich together the two layers with the whipped cream and jam. Decorate with fresh berries.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection