Take a slice of our delicious Victoria Sponge Cake. This recipe is diabetic-friendly and is perfect for entertaining!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 12
- Prep: 15 minutes
- Cook: 40 minutes
- 200g unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup Natvia
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup cake flour
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbs boiling water
- 250ml thickened cream, whipped
- 1/3 cup Natvia chia jam
- Fresh berries, for decorating
- Beat the butter, Natvia and vanilla until light and creamy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Sift over the flour and add the almond meal, baking powder and salt. Add the boiling water and fold in until combined.
- Divide the batter evenly between 2 x 20cm greased and lined cake tins.
- Bake one at a time for 18-20 minutes each.
- Stand on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Sandwich together the two layers with the whipped cream and jam. Decorate with fresh berries.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection