YUM! Vegan Walnut Brownies that are also gluten-free and keto friendly! Find more keto recipes here, or if you want more inspiration, more of our delicious brownies recipes here!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 12
- Prep: 15 minutes
- Chill: 2 hours
- 350 g Black Beans, Washed And Drained
- .66 Natvia
- .66 cup Desiccated Coconut
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/4 cup Almond Meal
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Almond Milk
- .75 cup Cacao Powder
- 1 cup Walnuts, Plus Extra
- 1/2 cup Sugar-free Chocolate, Roughly Chopped
- Preheat oven to 170C
- Combine all ingredients, except the chocolate, in a food processor and process for 3-5 minutes until combined and smooth.
- Press into a 15cm square brownie tin. Sprinkle with some walnuts.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes. Remove from the oven and stand until cooled. Chill in the refrigerator overnight.
- Slice into 12 squares.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection