You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
watermelon cubes (seedless)
3/4 cup water
1/3 cup Natvia
3 cups watermelon cubes (seedless)
2 cups blueberries
- In a small bowl mix and stir water and Natvia together.
- In a food processor blitz watermelon, followed by adding the blueberries. Blend until smooth. Add the Natvia water mixture and continue processing until smooth.
- Transfer to baking dish, cover and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Use a fork to break up the the frozen mixture. Cover and freeze for another hour.
- Break up the frozen mix again and transfer in martini glass, paper cups or mason jar. Garnish with more berries, mint, or an umbrella! Enjoy!
WATCH THE VIDEO
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection