Get those grains into you! Tasty yet healthy, we’ve never met anyone who doesn’t enjoy these muffins! Perfect with breakfast.
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 2 each Eggs
- 1/4 cup/45g/1.5 oz Natvia
- 1 cup/250g/8.4 oz Greek yogurt nonfat and plain
- 1 1/2 cups/225g/7.9 oz Gluten free flour
- 2 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup/30g/1 oz Quinoa flour
- 1/4 cup/25g/0.8 oz Oats
- 1 cup/125g/4.2 oz Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line cupcake pan.
- Paddle bananas until smooth.
- Add eggs and Natvia and mix until combined.
- Add yogurt and mix until combined.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Divide between cupcake tins and bake for 15-20 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection