We LOVE scones and our lavender infused scones are no exception. Beautifully aromatic, this scones really are special (And tasty!)
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Wholemeal Self Raising Flour (3 Cup)
Unsalted Butter, Diced And Chilled
Milk, chilled (1 Cup)
- Combine the flour and butter and Natvia in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add the lavender milk and pulse 10-12 times until combined.
- Knead briefly on a lightly floured bench top and then roll out.
- Cut out rounds using a floured scone or cookie cutter and then place each round on a baking paper lined tray. Brush the tops with milk.
- Bake in the oven for 10 -12 minutes Serve with jam and cream
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection