You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
Cream Cheese, softened
gelatine dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water
150g rolled oats
30g shredded coconut
60 g butter, melted
250g raspberries, fresh
1/4 cup Natvia
750g Cream Cheese, softened
1 cup Natvia
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 tablespoon gelatine dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water
1 1/2 cups Greek yoghurt
- Put the cashew and rolled oats together in a food processor, blitz until well combined at the shredded coconut and continue blending.
- Combine the raspberries and Natvia in a bowl and mash together lightly
- Beat the cream cheese and Natvia with mixer until smooth. Add the gelatine followed by the yoghurt.
- Pour half of the cheesecake mix over the base. Add half of the mashed raspberries on top then swirl to make a marble pattern. Repeat with remaining cheesecake and raspberry.
- Chill for 3-4 hours or until set.
- Decorate with remaining raspberries and serve.
WATCH THE VIDEO
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection