How good does this look! A complete chocolate masterpieces. Baked with zucchini, keeping the cake moist and high in fibre, this one is for all the chocolate lovers!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 10-12
- Prep: 20 minutes
- Cook: 30 minutes
- 2 cups Self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup Cacao powder
- 1/2 cup Natvia
- 100 g Sugar free dark chocolate, chopped roughly
- 3 cups Grated zucchini, squeezed and excess juice discarded
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 100 g Sugar free dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon Coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Dollop into a well greased 22cm bundt tin. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and stand in the tin for 10-15 minutes before turning on to a wire rack to cool. Trim the bottom if necessary to flatten.
- Melt ¾ the remaining chocolate and stir through the coconut oil. Pour over the cake. Shave remaining chocolate with a grater and top cake.
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection