Recipe by SpamellaB
Banana, Carrot, and Cardamon Doughnuts, a deliciously new take on everyone’s favourite doughnuts. Impress everyone with a treat they’ve most definitely never tasted!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 6
- Prep: 10 minutes plus 1 hour chilling
- Cook: 25 minutes
- 2 Bananas
- 2 Flaxseeds mixed with 4 tbsp water
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 50 mls Oat Milk
- 100 g Oat Flour
- 100 g Brown Rice Flour
- 100 g Natvia
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cardamon
- 2 Carrots
- 150 g Quark, or coconut yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons Natvia
- Banana chips
- Coconut chips
- Preheat the oven to 180C and grease a 6-hole donut tin.
- Mix together the flaxseed with the water and leave to stand for 10 minutes to thicken. Add to a blender along with the bananas,vanilla and oat milk. Whizz up until smooth.
- Add in the flours, Natvia, baking powder and cardamom and whizz again to combine. Stir in the carrots then divide the mixture between the donut holes to reach the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes until risen and firmed up. Leave to cool.
- Meanwhile beat together the Quark/coconut yogurt and Natvia and chill until needed.
- When the donuts have cooled, place on a board or wire rack and spread each one with some of the topping to cover. Decorate each with banana and coconut chips and bee pollen. Enjoy!
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection