You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our blog or check out Natvia’s archive of dessert videos over at Healthy Treats!
unsalted macadamia nuts (1 cup)
oats (certified gluten free) (3/4 cup)
unsalted butter, melted
cream cheese, at room temperature (2 cup)
Natvia (1/3 cup)
Pulp of passionfruit
- Preheat oven to 150°C and grease a cheesecake pan.
- Grind down the macadamias with food processor, add butter. Grind the oat and mix together with the macadamia mix.
- Place into the bottom of the pan and press down evenly. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy and add Natvia. Mix until combined.
- Add eggs one by one, scraping down the sides and mix until combined.
- Add vanilla extract and passionfruit pulp and mix until combined.
- Pour filling mixture into prepared pan and bake for 35-40 minutes until set.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting.
We love feedback
So comment below and if you decide to make it yourself, be sure to share it with us. We can't wait to hear what you think!
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection