Basic Sugar Free Vanilla Cupcakes
Serving: 12 cupcakes
225 g Plain Flour (1 1/2 cups)
1.5 teaspoon baking powder
0.5 teaspoon salt
2 Large eggs at room temperature
120 g Natvia (2/3 cup)
170 g Unsalted butter softened
2 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract
125 g Milk (1/2 cup)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat the butter until light and fluffy, then add Natvia and cream together.
- Add the eggs one at a time while beating.
- Slowly add the half of the flour mixture while beating. Then add the milk, followed by the rest of the flour. Beat to combine, but don't overmix.
- Divide mixture between the cupcake tins and bake for 18 to 20 minutes until cooked. Cool in tin for 10 minutes, before removing from the tin and cooling completely on a wire rack.