CHOCOLATE BERRY HEART LOAF
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook/Chill: 35-40 minutes bake
150g gluten-free flour
50g ground almonds
40g cocoa powder
70g Natvia natural sweetener
1 teaspoon baking powder
100g no added sugar dark chocolate
2 tablespoons coconut oil
150ml oat milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
100g frozen mixed berries
Zero icing sugar and red food colouring
No added sugar chocolate hearts, to decorate
- Preheat the oven to 180C and grease and line a loaf tin.
- Mix together the flour, ground almonds, cocoa powder, sweetener and baking powder in a bowl.
- Gently melt the chocolate and coconut oil, then pour into the bowl along with the milk and vanilla extract. Mix well to form a batter, then gently fold in the berries.
- Spoon the mixture into the tin and smooth out evenly. Bake for 35-40 minutes until risen and firm to the touch. Leave to cool in the tin then place on a wire rack.
- Mix together some zero icing sugar with a little water and red food colouring and drizzle over, then decorate with chocolate hearts.
- Slice and enjoy!