Sugar Free Chocolate Mint Cookies
IngredientsFor the cookies 1 1/2 cup plain flour 1/2 cup cacao powder 1/2 tsp baking powder 3/4 tsp salt 2/3 cup Natvia 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted 1 egg 1 tbsp vanilla For the coating 1/3 cup Natvia Icing Mix 3/4 tsp peppermint extract 300g no-added sugar dark chocolate 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- Preheat oven to 150ºC (no fan or low fan).
- For the cookies, sift into a large mixing bowl, plain flour, cacao powder, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate mixing bowl, mix in the egg, Natvia, coconut oil, almond milk and vanilla extract.
- Add the sifted dry ingredients into the bowl of wet ingredients. Mix into a dough. Wrap dough in cling wrap and let chill for 20 minutes.
- Once chilled, roll dough into 1cm thick pieces between baking paper. Cut dough using cookie cutters and transfer cookies onto a lined baking tray. Baking for 15 minutes and leave to cool.
- For the coating, melt sugar-free chocolate, icing milk, almond milk and peppermint extract over a medium saucepan. Coat cookies in mixture.