Vanilla Sponge Cake
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 25 minutes
90 g Plain Flour (3/4 cup)
65 g Cornflour (1/2 cup)
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
135 g Natvia (3/4 Cup)
4 Large eggs
95 g Butter
1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
2 tablespoon Water
1 teaspoon Salt
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease and flour cake pan of choice.
- Sift the dry ingredients (plain flour, cornflour, and baking powder, salt) into a large bowl and then whisk together to combine. Set aside.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk together all of the wet ingredients (water, vanilla essence and butter) and set aside.
- Whisk the eggs and Natvia together until they are fluffy and a light yellow colour.
- Fold in the flour mixture slowly. Just until combined.
- Slowly fold in the wet ingredients. Just until combined.
- Pour into cake pan and bake for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- While cake is still warm turn out onto a wire rack line with parchment paper and enjoy once cool.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|