This cake will please any coffee lover. A decadent and rich cake that everyone will love!
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 12
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 180g unsalted butter, melted then cooled
- 3 eggs
- pinch of salt
- ½ cup Natvia
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 cup + 1 tbs cake/steamed bun flour
- 2 heaped teaspoons instant coffee
- sea salt
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Beat the eggs until fluffy. Add the salt and NAtvia and beat until combined.
- Add the flour, baking powder and coffee in three batches, stirring to combine between each addition
- Pour in butter and fold in until incorporated
- Dollop into a greased and lined muffin tray
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until a skewer inserted comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack
- Sprinkle with sea salt
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection