- 115g Butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup Natvia
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Fangks
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 3/4 cups Plain Flour
- 1/4 tsp bicarb soda
- mini Easter eggs, to decorate
- Preheat an oven to 175ºC.
- Cream together the butter and Natvia until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix.
- Fold in the flour, chocolate Fangks and bicarb soda and mix until combined.
- Shape the mixture into balls and place on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until lightly browned. Let cool slightly, and then press the mini Easter eggs into the cookies while still soft. Allow to cool completely on a wire rack.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection