YUM! Snickers Cheesecake that is KETO too! This is too good to be true. Lucky for all of us, it isn’t!
Find more Keto recipes here.
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
- Serves: 12
- Prep: 15 minutes
- Chill: 2 hours
- 1.5 cups Almond Meal
- 100 mls Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/2 cup Cream Cheese
- 1/3 cup Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Cream
- 1/2 cup Natvia
- 100 g Sugar-free dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- Combine the almond meal and coconut oil and then press into 12 lined x 1/3 cup capacity cupcake tray
- Combine the filling ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and blitz until smooth. Dollop over the base and smooth the top. Chill for 1 ½ hours.
- Melt the chocolate and stir through the coconut oil. Drizzle over the cheesecakes and chill until set.
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection