Recipe by Tiago at The Healthy Beard
Whip this recipe up in no time at all and sip on this beautiful, warm hot hazelnut chocolate beverage. Perfect for those cooler nights, this recipe is also vegan!
- 300ml coconut milk
- 4 tbsp. Nuttvia Hazelnut spread
- 1 tsp. Natvia stevia
- 40g dark chocolate pieces
- Pinch of Himalayan sea salt
- 5 large pitted dates
- Place a pan at medium heat with the coconut milk, Nuttvia, Natvia and dark chocolate and simmer until the chocolate has melted completely.
- Pour the hot chocolate into the cup of a powerful blender and add the pitted dates and blend a few times until the hot chocolate is thick and creamy.
- Pour into mugs and sprinkle with chocolate shavings or cacao powder.
No nutritional info supplied
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection