Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
Servings 16 servings
Ingredients2/3 cup/150g/5.2 oz butter 3/4 cup/135g/4.7 oz stevia sweetener 1 tsp vanilla extract 1 3/4 cup/260g/9 oz all purpose flour 1/2 tsp baking soda 1 each egg lightly whisked 1/3 cup/80g/2.8 oz almond butter, sugar free if desired 1/2 cup/90g/3 oz chocolate chips, sugar free if desired
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- Melt the butter in the skillet and once melted stir in the Natvia.
- Stir in the vanilla extract, all purpose flour, and baking soda until combined.
- Add the egg and almond butter and stir until combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir until combined.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to cool and serve either slightly warm or room temperature.