Chocolate Espresso Bundt Cake
Servings 16 slices
Ingredients1 cup/250g/8.4 oz vegan butter or regular butter 1 cup/180g/6.3 oz sugar free chocolate chips or regular 4 tsp instant coffee powder 2 eggs 1 1/4 cup/225g/7.9 oz Natvia 1 tsp vanilla extract 1/3 cup/30g/1 oz cocoa powder 2 1/2 cups/375g/13 oz all purpose flour 1/2 tsp salt 1 1/2 tsp baking powder 1/2 cup/90g/3 oz sugar free chocolate chips, extra
- Preheat oven to 175°C and grease bundt pan.
- Melt butter in a medium pan and once melted take off stove and stir in chocolate chips until completely combined and melted. Reserve for later.
- With a whip attachment, whip eggs until completely combined and then add Natvia and vanilla. Continue to whip until completely combined.
- Slowly add in the chocolate butter mixture and mix until combined.
- Stir in extra chocolate chips.
- Slowly add in the dry ingredients: Baking powder, salt, cocoa powder, and all purpose flour until combined.
- Pour into greased bundt pan and bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in pan for 20 minutes and then turn out.
- Allow to cool and serve with your favorite sugar free chocolate sauce!