Double Chocolate Sugar Free Cheesecake
Ingredients1 1/2 cup rolled oats 150g Macadamia nuts 4 Tbsp melted butter 750g cream cheese 8 eggs 200g Natvia 300ml cream 250g white chocolate 150g dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 140ºC (no fan or low fan). Line a 24cm round pan with baking paper. Mix rolled oats and Macadamia nuts in a food processor.
- Put base mix in a mixing bowl, add melted butter and mix with a wooden spoon until well combined. Press crumb mixture into pan and press firmly with the back of the spoon.
- Mix cream cheese, eggs and Natvia in a large bowl and beat with electric beaters for 5 minutes or until the mixture is smooth.
- Melt white chocolate and 150ml cream over a low heat until the chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Add the white chocolate mixture to the cream cheese mixture and beat with electric beaters on low speed until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the base. Gently tap the tin on the bench a few times to knock any air bubbles out of the mixture. Bake cheesecake for 1-2 hours or until the mixture is set. Cool on a wire rack.
- Put dark chocolate and 150ml cream in a pan and stir over a low heat until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth. Pour the chocolate and cream mixture over the cheesecake and let it run down the sides. Cut the cheesecake into wedges and serve.