Banana, Carrot, and Cardamon Doughnuts
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 10 minutes plus 1 hour chilling
Cook: 25 minutes
2 tablespoon Flaxseeds mixed with 4 tbsp water
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
50 g Oat Milk
100 g Oat Flour
100 g Brown Rice Flour
100 g Natvia
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
0.25 teaspoon Ground Cardamon
150 g Quark, or coconut yoghurt
2 tablespoon Natvia
- Preheat the oven to 180C and grease a 6-hole donut tin.
- Mix together the flaxseed with the water and leave to stand for 10 minutes to thicken. Add to a blender along with the bananas,vanilla and oat milk. Whizz up until smooth.
- Add in the flours, Natvia, baking powder and cardamom and whizz again to combine. Stir in the carrots then divide the mixture between the donut holes to reach the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes until risen and firmed up. Leave to cool.
- Meanwhile beat together the Quark/coconut yogurt and Natvia and chill until needed.
- When the donuts have cooled, place on a board or wire rack and spread each one with some of the topping to cover. Decorate each with banana and coconut chips and bee pollen. Enjoy!