Carrot Cake Tray Bake
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 10 minutes
Bake: 25 minutes
100 g Natvia
75 mls Coconut Oil (melted)
100 g Wholemeal Flour
2 teaspoon Baking Powder
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
Pinch of Nutmeg
170 g Grated Carrot
60 g Desiccated Coconut
100 g Soft Cheese
30 g Chopped Walnuts
75 g Natvia
25 g Coconut Oil (softened)
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees C and grease/line a shallow tin-set to one side.
- Whisk eggs and Natvia in a bowl until well combined. Slowly add melted coconut oil whilst continuing to whisk.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients and mix well until if forms a thick and cake-like mixture. Pour mixture into tin and even out well.
- Bake for 25 minutes; checking after 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and leave to cool in the tin for 1 hour, then remove and leave to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Once completely cool you can make the frostingBlend soft cheese, Natvia and softened coconut oil until smooth. Mix in walnuts using a spoon. Spread the frosting over the cake and pop in the fridge for 20 minutes to set. Once ready to serve, remove and cut into squares.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|