Pumpkin Spice Sheet Cake
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
220 g vegetable oil (1 cup)
90 g Natvia natural sweetener (½ cup )
2 tablespoon molasses
330 g pumpkin puree (bought or homemade) (1.5 cups )
1 teaspoon vanilla
300 g all purpose flour (2 cups)
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
0.5 teaspoon ground nutmeg
0.5 teaspoon ground cloves
0.5 teaspoon ground all spice
0.5 tablespoon ground ginger
250 g cream cheese, softened
100 g butter, softened
160 g Natvia natural sweetener, blitzed in a high power blender to become a fine powder (¾ cup)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
75 g chopped walnuts to top (½ cup)
1 teaspoon cinnamon to top
- Preheat oven to 180ºC. Grease and line a baking pan 23x33cm.
- In a bowl, whisk together vegetable oil, eggs, Natvia, molasses, pumpkin puree and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, add dry ingredients: stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder and spices until combined. Add the wet ingredients to the dry to make a batter.
- Pour batter into a baking pan and bake for 30 minutes, or until an inserted skewer comes out clean. Allow to cool in the pan, before turning out on to a cooling rack. Make sure your cake is completely cooled before icing.
- To make the icing, combine cream cheese, butter in the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat on a high speed until smooth and creamy, before adding Natvia, sugar and salt. Beat until you cannot feel any granules between your fingers.
- Spread evenly over cooled cake. Sprinkle with chopped walnuts and cinnamon.