Chocolate, coffee and walnut slice
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
125 g butter, melted
90 g Natvia natural sweetener (½ cup)
2 tablespoon molasses
1 egg, lightly whisked
60 g instant coffee (¼ cup)
1 tablespoon boiling water
75 g all purpose flour (½ cup)
110 g self raising flour (¼ cup)
2 tablespoon cocoa powder
225 chopped walnuts (1.5 cups)
300 g dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 180ºC. Grease and line a square brownie pan.
- In a bowl, combine melted butter, Natvia, molasses and egg. Whisk together instant coffee and boiling water, and add this to the other wet ingredients.
- Sift flours and cocoa powder into wet ingredient. Add one cup of chopped walnuts and stir mixture to combine.
- Pour into prepared tin and bake for 30 minutes. Set aside to cool completely in the tin.
- To make the topping, melt chocolate in the microwave, or over a bain-marie. Keep the slice in the tin, and pour over dark chocolate. Sprinkle with walnuts. Place into the fridge until chocolate topping has set. Cut into squares and serve.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|