Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
2 Sheets puff pastry
Egg wash (1 egg and 1 tbs milk, whisked together)
50 g Natvia (1/4 Cup)
100 g Cream Cheese
50 g Ricotta
Zest of 1 lemon
0.5 tablespoon Lemon Juice
32 g Frozen Blueberries (1/4 Cup)
1 tablespoon Sour Cream
3 - 4 Passionfruit
- Preheat the oven to 180 C
- Slice 2 sheets of puff pastry in half. Place on a baking paper lined tray and fold over the edges to create a border. Poke the middle of each slice of pastry with holes.
- Brush the edges with the egg wash. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden brown. Remove and stand until cooled completely.
- Beat the Natvia, cream cheese, ricotta and lemon juice until smooth.
- Dollop and smooth the cream cheese filling in the middle of the pastry.
- Blitz together the blueberries and sour cream and drizzle over the top. Decorate with fresh passionfruit pulp.
- Using a sharp knife slice into squares
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|