Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 15 Minutes
Cook: 10-12 Minutes
90 g Natvia (1/2 cup)
80 g Eggs
150 g All Purpose Flour (1 cup)
30 g Cocoa Powder (1/3 cup)
0.75 teaspoon Baking Powder
120 g Hazelnut (1 cup)
- Beat the Natvia and Eggs together until fully combined and slightly fluffy.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, hazelnuts, and baking powder slowly until fully combined.
- Roll into a log of the desired size cookies you would like and refrigerator for 30 minutes to an hour or until completely chilled.
- Preheat oven to 175°C and line sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Slice chilled cookie dough into 1/4 inch slices and place onto prepared pans.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes depending on size.