You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Serves: 8 - 12
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 25 - 35 minutes
190 g self-raising flour (1 & 1/4 cup)
25 g cocoa powder (1/4 cup)
250 g butter, melted.
90 g Natvia (1/2 cup)
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
60 g milk (1/4 cup)
pinch of salt
Greek Yogurt Frosting:
285 g greek yogurt (1 cup)
0.5 teaspoon vanilla essence
180 g sugar-free melted chocolate
1 tablespoon Natvia
- Preheat the oven to 160C
- Sift into a bowl, the self-raising flour and cocoa powder. Then straight into the bowl, add the Natvia and a punch of salt. Mix until combined.
- Whisk two large eggs into the bowl. Add the butter, the vanilla essence and mix until combined. Add the milk and mix again.
- Spray and line and baking pan, before spoon batter into the pan. Then, bake for 25 - 35 minutes.
- For the frosting, melt the 180g of chocolate. In a separate bowl, mix the yogurt and vanilla essence before mixing in the melted chocolate then the Natvia.
- Ice the cake once cooled. Decorate with your favourite toppings!
WATCH THE VIDEO
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|