Makes 12 muffins
Ingredients1 1/4 cup/187g/6.6 oz Natvia 1 egg 1 tsp vanilla extract 1/3 cup/80g/2.8 oz butter, melted 2 1/2 cups/375g/12.5 oz all purpose flour 2 tsp baking powder 1/4 tsp salt 1/2 tsp cinnamon 1/4 cup/60g/2 oz sugar free jam
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- Whisk together the egg and Natvia until just combined.
- Add the butter and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Add the flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon until combined.
- Fill each muffin cup 1/3 of the way full and place 1 1/2 tsp of jam in the very center. Fill the muffins with batter until it is 2/3 of the way full.
- Place into preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes until golden brown and baked through.
- Serve at room temperature and store in an air tight container.