Frozen Hot Chocolate
Prep: 10 minutes
IngredientsFor Hot Chocolate:
- 1 1/2 cups/375ml Hokkaido Milk or milk of choice
- 84g no added sugar Dark chocolate
- 1 1/2 tsp Natvia Sweetener
- 3 tsp hot chocolate mix
- 3 cups/750ml Ice.
- For Toppings:
- 1 cup/250ml Whipping Cream
- 1/4 cup/45g Natvia Sweetener
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- as needed chocolate shavings
- Break dark chocolate into small pieces and microwave in a small bowl in 30 seconds intervals until smooth and melt. Add Natvia, hot chocolate mix and stir well.
- In a blender, add milk, chocolate mixture and ice. Blend on high speed until a consistency of smoothie. Pour and divide evenly among serving cups.
- Whip cold cream, Natvia and vanilla until soft peaks form.
- Top frozen hot chocolate with whipped cream and decorate with chocolate shavings.